- DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung
- innogy SE
- Sony Ericsson
Practice Group Telecommunications, Transport and Utilities
Over the past two decades, the European communication, transportation, and utility sectors have been deregulated, unbundled, and redesigned. Under growing competition, industry players must now look beyond standard practices to find new business strategies that deliver immediate results. And they must raise productivity while changing business concepts.
ESMT Berlin Customized Solutions offers companies insight and practical advice from thought leaders within each of these industries. With a proven set of strategies and practices, we help them thrive under growing regulatory and public scrutiny, as well as balance the reliability of supply and operational excellence.
- Highly capital intensive, technology-based industries
- Public mission; safe service for mass market
- Monopolistic position in the past, now privatized and regulated
- Opening of markets leading to internationalization
- Leveraging capital intensive assets
- From supply to demand orientation
- Enhancing capital market orientation
- Internationalization of cost structure