The program The High-impact Negotiator is ideal for you if you are fairly confident in your grasp of negotiation strategies, yet look to strengthen your negotiation power even further. This intense program supports you in achieving more favorable outcomes in collective negotiation scenarios, and it grants insights into how others perceive you during negotiations.
Bring in your own real-life negotiation cases and discuss personal challenges you have faced. Work in small groups on negotiation simulations and receive feedback from experts and faculty. You will not only learn how specific behaviors evoke certain responses from negotiation partners, but also gain a deeper understanding of your own style in dealing with conflicts. Armed with these insights, you will be better able to self-monitor and adapt your behavior for future negotiation success.
You will benefit the most from this program if you have completed our program Mastering Negotiations, establishing the foundations of negotiation. A 10% price reduction on the tuition fee is granted if you book both programs together. Please talk to our admissions office or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Accomplished professionals as well as senior and mid-level executives who wish to focus on their individual negotiation styles and discover how to capitalize on strengths while mitigating weaknesses.
- Gaining a deeper understanding of prevalent negotiation styles and patterns that undermine your position
- Exploring behavioral options and practicing them to fine-tune your negotiation skills
- Developing a diverse network of global contacts
- Assessment of negotiation styles
- Conflict resolution
- Analysis of personal challenges around the negotiation table
- Controlled simulations of actual negotiation cases contributed by participants
- Intensive coaching on negotiation strategy, behavior, and style in different scenarios
We offer multiple programs on negotiations. Visit this overview page to choose the best ones for you.