Executive education program in English
Do you have what it takes to be a successful leader? In order to improve your effectiveness as a leader, it is important to take time to sharpen your skills and to explore and reflect on your personal leadership attributes. Our four-day leadership laboratory Leading People and Teams will help you to gain awareness of your blind spots as a leader and develop strategies to correct them. You will also learn how to influence decision makers in support of your initiatives, how to diagnose and remedy potentially toxic organizational dynamics, and how to bolster your leadership through a well-functioning, productive professional network.
The laboratory’s challenging but safe environment provides you with the opportunity to reflect on your experience as a leader, experiment with different leadership approaches, and receive valuable feedback and support from both faculty and peers. The individual learning experiences are seconded by a full day of group executive coaching as well as post-program follow-ups.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Executives with experience in leading employees and teams who intend to increase their effectiveness in reaching organizational goals through people.
- Gain a clear sense of the mindset, competences, and behaviors needed to be effective leaders
- Learn how to capitalize on and leverage strengths and weaknesses, as well as those of employees, peers, and superiors
- Acquire tools to strengthen your professional network
- Enhance emotional intelligence, learn influencing strategies, and discover the satisfaction that comes from a thriving leadership role
- Benefit from the post-program follow-up coaching support
- Empowering individuals and teams
- Creating a compelling leadership vision
- Coalition-building and influence tactics
- Developing effective informal networks
- Leadership coaching