Executive education program in English
Understanding and Leading Change supports you in meeting the challenges that come with initiating and implementing change. During the program, you will examine change processes and the psychological, political, and organizational issues they generate. You will learn to diagnose change-related issues and identify options for working with them. You will understand why change initiatives can fail and learn how to deal with change resistance and reluctance.
As German language equivalent, we recommend the program Change Management Seminar.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Executives and senior experts concerned with initiating, accompanying, managing, or leading change initiatives.
- Greater awareness of change as a major aspect of organizational life
- Analytical concepts to differentiate between types and stages of change
- Psychological capital to face resistance and reluctance to change
- Frameworks and tools to initiate and successfully implement necessary change
- Solid network of global contacts
- Understanding the need for change and the challenges accompanying it
- Dynamics of change processes
- Major reasons for change failure
- Factors of successful change
- Dealing with reluctance and resistance to change
- Influencing others to change
- Individual preferences in change interactions
- Understanding and leading technical and adaptive change
- Frameworks and tools for understanding and leading change