Executive education program in English
Developing and executing a strategy is one of the most important skills for an executive. As competitive pressures grow and the environment is changes faster and more unpredictably, continuously evolving strategic planning and implementation becomes more vital than ever. What are the best ways for an organization to create a strategic advantage? Where can we find strategic opportunities in an increasingly globalized marketplace? Which strategies are likely to succeed, and which ones face the greatest implementation hurdles?
Our program Competitive Strategies for Solid Growth provides insights into how to design and execute a competitive strategy in both mature business lines and new enterprises to steer the organization’s business activities in the right direction.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Managers involved in strategic decision making and implementation of business units in established companies as well as executives in new corporations seeking to generate a strategic advantage.
- Sharpen your strategic acumen and apply strategic thinking to creating a strategic advantage for the business
- Learn to think like a strategist and analyze strategic options
- Assess the competitive playing field and anticipate strategic moves
- Design and formulate competitive strategies
- Create business plans for mature business lines and new enterprises
- Sustain your strategic advantage
- Execute strategies well and transform the business successfully
- Developing your strategy and strategic planning
- Defining the playing field: what strategy is all about
- Generating strategic insights: status and future of your business
- Strategic planning: competitive positioning and business strategy
- Operationalizing your strategy
- Developing innovative business strategies
- Strategy in a digital world
- Executing your strategy
- Implementing strategy: the art of action
- Communicating strategy
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
This program can also be taken as part of the Postgraduate Diploma in Management curriculum. Bring your career to the next level and gain the formal recognition of your professional development with this university-level certificate.
Competitive Strategies for Solid Growth counts towards 3 of the 18 days necessary to receive the diploma.