Executive education program in English
Managerial decision making is increasingly data-driven and evidence-based. The aim of this program is to help you leverage data analytics in managerial decision making. This is not a technical data analytics course. It does not require that you have any knowledge of computer science or even statistics, and it is not intended to train you to become a data scientist. Rather, it aims to make you an informed and empowered consumer and manager of data
analytics. At the end of this program, you will have a toolkit that allows you to make sense of data analytics, and use it to make evidence-based managerial decisions.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Target audience: Who should attend the program?
Senior level managers and junior executives who want to effectively translate data analytics into business value, but do not necessarily have the technical expertise to do the analytics themselves.
Key benefits: Profit from hands-on expertise
- Have the confidence to ask your analysts the right questions
- Draw the right conclusions from data analytic evidence presented to you
- Master some basic data analytic techniques for decision making
- Understand the role of data analytics in making evidence-based decisions
- Data analytics as a leadership problem
- Telling good analytics from bad analytics
- Predictive analytics
- Experimental techniques