ESMT Berlin and 30% Club scholarship offers
2x full scholarships (tuition value: 24,900 €)
2x partial scholarships (tuition value: 12,450 €)
Application deadline: May 31, 2020
Program language: English
|Module 1||Module 2||Module 3|
|Dates: 13 - 20 Nov 2020||Dates: 12 - 19 Feb 2021||Dates: 14 - 21 May 2021|
|Duration: 8 Days||Duration: 8 Days||Duration: 8 Days|
|Location: Hirschburg / Königswinter||Location: Milan, Italy||Location: Berlin|
- Professionals with a proven track record in their business from any educational background.
- Candidates who are ready to take on or have recently assumed a general management role.
- Candidates from any company or (non-profit) institution.
- Participants who are demonstrating entrepreneurial responsibility and are 1) leading a business unit or a regional subsidiary, 2) in charge of a new product, market, or major project initiative, 3) typically employed by large groups operating globally or regionally.
- For the international Executive Transition Program, ESMT Berlin particularly encourages international applications.
Please send the following documents to Ms. Annabell Jahr (email@example.com):
- A completed ESMT application form for executive development programs,
- A detailed CV,
- A motivation letter about what has been achieved so far, what you are striving for, and why you feel entitled to receive a scholarship for the program.
Completed applications for ETP will be screened and aggregated into an overview, and will then be allocated points independently a committee. The applications will then be sorted by number of points allocated and will be submitted to Claudia Nemat - Member of the Deutsche Telekom AG Board of Management, Technology and Innovation. Mrs. Nemat will take the final decision regarding the appointing of two full and two 50 % scholarships.
Acceptance letters will be distributed around four weeks after the application deadline.
For further information about the program see our Executive Transition Program description.