With this scholarship ESMT Berlin aims to make a viable contribution to equip female candidates who demonstrate excellent management and leadership potential with the relevant skill set required in an executive position.
Number of scholarships available: two full scholarships (value: 24,900€)
Executive Transition Program 30% Club scholarships:
Number of scholarships available: two 50% scholarships (value: 12,450€)
Relevant information for both scholarship types:
Application deadline: May 30, 2019
Program language: English
Start of the program: The next Executive Transition Program starts November 22, 2019
- Professionals with a proven track record in their business from any educational background
- Candidates who are ready to take on or have recently assumed a general management role
- Candidates from any company or (non-profit) institution
- Participants who are demonstrating entrepreneurial responsibility and are 1) leading a business unit or a regional subsidiary, 2) in charge of a new product, market, or major project initiative, 3) typically employed by large groups operating globally or regionally
- For the international Executive Transition Program, ESMT Berlin particularly encourages international applications
For further information about the program see our Executive Transition Program description.