Executive education program in English
The program takes place in a live online format every Wednesday in the afternoons (duration: 2 hours).
We all realize by now that Covid-19 has created a new normal that is affecting our workplace collaborations, customer relationships, and even entire business models in some industries. In this program, you will acquire new perspectives on how to thrive in this changing landscape from inspiring faculty – all of whom are thought leaders in their fields or senior management advisors. The aim of the program is to broaden your horizons about the new challenges ahead and to pave the way for future growth by looking beyond the current challenges. In these intense two-hour weekly sessions, you will be part of a select group of executives engaged in action-based learning sessions, which will allow you to expand your network and benefit from qualified peer coaching.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Senior executives who are in charge of developing new business initiatives for their organizations as well as leaders who have been playing a role in preserving their businesses since the start of the crisis.
- Accelerating innovation
- Fostering an entrepreneurial mindset
- Transforming technology and services
- Collaborating in the digital environment
- Enhancing agility
- Thriving on setbacks
- Preventing unethical behaviors
- Speeding-up the change
- Rebounding from the stress
- Go beyond the current challenges to identify and unleash growth potential in your business
- Gain insights on how to adjust to the changing business environment from high-caliber faculty
- Reflect and discuss your strategic challenges as well as your planned initiatives with peers and faculty
- Identify and unleash growth potential in your business
- Extend your network by actively collaborating with executives on an extended weekly basis
Jan U. Hagen, Andreas Bernhardt, Linus Dahlander, Buelent Goegduen, Nora Grasselli, Martin Kupp, Urs Müller, Olaf Plötner, Ulf Schäfer, Bianca Schmitz.
Interactive lectures, case analyses, games, discussions with faculty and peers, peer-coaching, tailored advice on additional learning opportunities.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
This program can also be taken as part of the Postgraduate Diploma in Management curriculum. Bring your career to the next level and gain the formal recognition of your professional development with this university-level certificate.
New Horizons counts towards 3 of the 18 days necessary to receive the diploma.