We all realize by now that Covid-19 has created a new normal that is affecting our workplace collaborations, customer relationships, and even entire business models in some industries. In this program, you will acquire new perspectives on how to thrive in this changing landscape from inspiring faculty – all of whom are thought leaders in their fields or senior management advisors. The aim of the program is to broaden your horizons about the new challenges ahead and to pave the way for future growth by looking beyond the current challenges. In these intense two-hour weekly sessions, you will be part of a select group of executives engaged in action-based learning sessions, which will allow you to expand your network and benefit from qualified peer coaching.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
The program takes place in a live online format.
schedule: every Wednesday afternoon from April 21 to May 26, 2021 from 04:00 to 06:00 PM CEST
optional technical onboarding on April 20, 2021 at 04:00 PM CEST
video conferencing software: Zoom
Who should attend the program?
Senior executives who are in charge of developing new business initiatives for their organizations as well as leaders who have been playing a role in preserving their businesses since the start of the crisis.
- Going beyond the current challenges to identify and unleash growth potential in your business
- Gaining insights on how to adjust to the changing business environment from high-caliber faculty
- Reflecting and discussing your strategic challenges as well as your planned initiatives with peers and faculty
- Identifying and unleashing growth potential in your business
- Extending your network by actively collaborating with executives on an extended weekly basis
- Macroeconomic perspectives – when will markets rebound
- Fostering an entrepreneurial mindset
- Managing sales in the changed virtual set-up
- Collaborating in the digital environment
- Making empowerment work
- Rebounding from the stress
Interactive lectures, business cases, discussions with faculty and peers, peer-coaching, tailored advice on additional learning opportunities.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
This program can also be taken as part of the Postgraduate Diploma in Management curriculum. Bring your career to the next level and gain the formal recognition of your professional development with this university-level certificate.
New Horizons counts towards 2 of the 18 days necessary to receive the diploma.