Executive education program in English
The program High-impact Negotiator is ideal for you if you are fairly confident in your grasp of negotiation strategies, and have mastered the particular skills needed for successful negotiations, yet look to further strengthen your negotiation power. You will improve your negotiation styles to achieve more favorable outcomes in collective bargaining scenarios, and gain insight into how others perceive you during such situations.
During two days of rigorous and intensive work sessions, you will be able to bring in your own, real-life negotiation cases and discuss your personal challenges you have faced on negotiation tables. Working in small groups on challenging role-based negotiation simulations, you will receive feedback from faculty and professional coaches who observe and monitor the entire process. You will learn how specific behaviors evoke certain responses from negotiation partners and gain a deeper understanding of your own style in dealing with conflicts, and learn how to leverage it in strategically beneficial ways. Armed with these insights, you will be better able to self-monitor and adapt your behavior for future negotiation success.
You will benefit the most from this program if you have completed our program Mastering Negotiations, establishing the foundations of negotiation. A 10% price reduction on the tuition fee is granted if you book both programs together. Please talk to our admissions office or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Senior or mid-level executives who wish to focus on their individual negotiation styles and discover how to capitalize on strengths while mitigating weaknesses.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the prevalent behavioral patterns and negotiation styles that contribute to an undermined position at the negotiation table
- Explore different behavioral options and learn to practice them as you fine-tune your negotiation skills
- Obtain a comprehensive network of global contacts
- Assessment of negotiation styles, conflict resolution styles
- Analysis of personal challenges on the negotiation table
- Controlled simulation of actual negotiation cases contributed by participants
- Intensive coaching on negotiation strategy, behavior, and style in different scenarios
- Evaluation of individual conflict-resolution styles; input on dealing with conflicts during negotiations
Business cases, videos, lectures, discussions with peers and faculty, group work, and plenary discussions.
We offer multiple programs on negotiations. Visit this overview page to choose the best ones for you.