Executive education program in English
The program High-impact Negotiator has been designed for professionals who are fairly secure in their systematic, conceptual grasp of negotiation strategies and have mastered the particular skills needed for successful negotiations. Nevertheless, they want to enquire how others perceive them, or how they can improve their negotiating style to achieve better outcomes in collective bargaining situations.
Over two days of rigorous, intensive work sessions, participants bring in their own, real-life negotiations cases and discuss their personal challenges on negotiation tables. Working in small groups on tough role-based negotiations, participants receive feedback from faculty and professional coaches who observe and monitor the whole process. Participants learn how specific behaviors evoke certain responses from negotiation partners. They gain a deeper understanding of their own style in dealing with conflicts and learn how to leverage it in strategically beneficial ways. Armed with these insights, participants will be better able to self-monitor and adapt their behavior for future negotiation success.
Participants will benefit the most from this program if they have completed the basic negotiation training Negotiation Mastery. A 10% price reduction on the tuition fee is granted if participants book the basic and intensive programs. Please talk to our admissions office or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Target audience: Who should attend the program?
Senior or mid-level executives who wish to focus on their individual negotiation styles and discover how to capitalize on strengths while mitigating weaknesses.
Key benefits: Profit from hands-on expertise
- Gain a precise understanding of the prevalent behavioral patterns and negotiation styles that may undermine positions at the negotiation table
- Explore different behavioral options and learn to practice them as you fine-tune your negotiation skills
- Obtain a comprehensive network of global contacts
- Assessment of negotiation styles, conflict resolution styles
- Analysis of personal challenges on the negotiation table
- Guided simulation on real-life negotiations cases brought in by participants
- Intensive coaching on negotiation strategy, behavior, and style in different scenarios
- Receiving feedback on conflict-resolution style; expanding the options of how to cope with conflicts in negotiations