ESMT Berlin and 30% Club scholarship offers
2x full scholarships (tuition value: 24,900 €)
2x partial scholarships (tuition value: 12,450 €)
Application deadline: May 31, 2021
Program language: English
|Module 1||Module 2||Module 3|
|Dates: 12 - 19 Nov 2021||Dates: 11 - 18 Feb 2022||Dates: 13 - 20 May 2022|
|Duration: 8 Days||Duration: 8 Days||Duration: 8 Days|
|Location: Hirschburg / Königswinter||Location: Milan, Italy||Location: Berlin|
- Professionals with a proven track record in their business from any educational background.
- Candidates who are ready to take on or have recently assumed a general management role.
- Candidates from any company or (non-profit) institution.
- Participants who are demonstrating entrepreneurial responsibility and are 1) leading a business unit or a regional subsidiary, 2) in charge of a new product, market, or major project initiative, 3) typically employed by large groups operating globally or regionally.
- For the international Executive Transition Program, ESMT Berlin particularly encourages international applications.
Please send the following documents to Ms. Annabell Jahr (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- A completed ESMT application form for executive development programs,
- A detailed CV.
Completed applications for ETP will be screened and aggregated into an overview, and will then be allocated points independently a committee. The applications will then be sorted by number of points allocated and will be submitted to Claudia Nemat - Member of the Deutsche Telekom AG Board of Management, Technology and Innovation. Mrs. Nemat will take the final decision regarding the appointing of two full and two 50 % scholarships.
Acceptance letters will be distributed around four weeks after the application deadline.
For further information about the program see our Executive Transition Program description.