ESMT Berlin and 30% Club scholarship offers
2x full scholarships (tuition value: 24,900 €)
2x partial scholarships (tuition value: 12,450 €)
Application deadline: May 31, 2022
Program language: English
|Module 1||Module 2||Module 3|
|Dates: TBD||Dates: TBD||Dates: TBD|
|Duration: 8 Days||Duration: 8 Days||Duration: 8 Days|
|Location: Hirschburg / Königswinter||Location: Milan, Italy||Location: Berlin|
- Professionals with a proven track record in their business from any educational background.
- Candidates who are ready to take on or have recently assumed a general management role.
- Candidates from any company or (non-profit) institution.
- Participants who are demonstrating entrepreneurial responsibility and are 1) leading a business unit or a regional subsidiary, 2) in charge of a new product, market, or major project initiative, 3) typically employed by large groups operating globally or regionally.
- For the international Executive Transition Program, ESMT Berlin particularly encourages international applications.
Please send the following documents to Ms. Annabell Jahr (email@example.com):
- A completed ESMT application form for executive development programs,
- A detailed CV.
Completed applications for ETP will be screened and aggregated into an overview, and will then be allocated points independently a committee. The applications will then be sorted by number of points allocated and will be submitted to Claudia Nemat - Member of the Deutsche Telekom AG Board of Management, Technology and Innovation. Mrs. Nemat will take the final decision regarding the appointing of two full and two 50 % scholarships.
Please note that the scholarship only covers the tuition fee. The daily delegate rate, as well as all travel and accommodation costs still need to be covered by the participant.
Acceptance letters will be distributed around four weeks after the application deadline.
For further information about the program see our Executive Transition Program description.