Mastering Negotiations will transform you from an “experienced” negotiator into an “expert” negotiator. You will be provided with a conceptual framework for analyzing negotiations, enabling you to organize and leverage your own negotiation experience. You will learn how to not only claim but also create value during negotiations. In addition, you will develop skills to handle challenging and complex negotiation situations such as negotiating in teams, crosscultural negotiations, as well as multiparty and multi-issue negotiations, where coalition dynamics become an important determinant of success.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
The cycle in May 2021 will take place in a live online format. Schedule: May 3-7, every day from 01:30 - 05:30 PM CEST.
5 half days
multiple negotiation simulations
virtual networking events
1 personal coaching session as a special offer
optional technical onboarding before the program start
The German language equivalent to this program is Professionelles Verhandeln.
Who should attend the program?
Accomplished professionals who frequently conduct negotiations within their firms as well as with outside parties.
- Enhancing your conceptual, strategic, and practical understanding of negotiation
- Refining your critical negotiation skills
- Gaining a fundamental understanding of how to set up value-adding negotiation scenarios
- Key principles and frameworks for negotiations
- Negotiation tactics and styles
- Assessment and evaluation of offers
- Multiparty negotiations, coalition dynamics, the creation of lasting alliances, and sustainable agreements
- Cross-cultural negotiations and influences on effective communication and perceptions
- Game-theory approaches to strategic interactions and identification of power asymmetries
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
This program can also be taken as part of the Postgraduate Diploma in Management curriculum. Bring your career to the next level and gain the formal recognition of your professional development with this university-level certificate.
Mastering Negotiations counts towards 3 of the 18 days necessary to receive the diploma.
We offer multiple programs on negotiations. Visit this overview page to choose the best one for you.