Executive education program in English
As an organization looks to leverage the opportunities of digital technologies and become a so called digital enterprise, victory is determined not so much by successfully deploying technology as it is about making fundamental changes to an organization. This will include reimagining processes, introducing new ways of working, becoming data driven in decision making, focusing on employee experience, realigning accountabilities, altering funding models, and introducing more relevant metrics. It may also demand dealing with the technical debt that has accumulated due to legacy systems. Perhaps the most difficult of all changes to make will be changing mindsets and corporate culture.
The aim of this program is to help you plan, set up and run your digital transformation initiative in ways that increase the likelihood of expected business outcomes being achieved.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Hybrid format: In 2021, the program will take place in a hybrid format, allowing you to choose between an in-person or remote (online) participation.
Who should attend the program?
Executives leading digital transformation initiatives. It will also appeal to those sponsoring or responsible for implementing technology projects.
- Understanding how digital investments create real business value
- Gaining a clear understanding of what it takes to be successful with digital transformation
- Learning and applying tools and techniques that allow the realization of expected business outcomes
- Defining the building blocks of the digital enterprise
- Selecting the right operating model
- Identifying the best pathway to achieve digital ambitions
- Dealing with legacy systems and technical debt
- Analyzing stakeholders and building realistic change strategies
- Defining metrics and reassigning responsibilities
- Designing initiatives to accommodate different types of digital investments