Leading Digital Transformation equips you as leader to take charge of digital transformation in your organization and drive change effectively. You will dive into strategic, operational, and leadership aspects of digital transformation to help you assess how your company can evolve to extract the most value from digital technologies and business models. You will acquire a solid toolkit to master key aspects of the journey, from talking to the data scientist to changing behaviors. You will leave with an individual action plan, ready to make the transformation happen in your company.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
- Executives at middle- and senior management levels from all parts of the business who would like to effectively drive digital transformation in their organizations.
- Executives searching for a well-rounded overview of what it takes, practical “how to” guidance, and inspiration from other companies.
- Acquiring a robust toolkit for leading digital transformation in your business
- Developing an individual action plan and receiving practical guidance
- Learning from diverse, high-caliber faculty and practitioners
- Expanding peer-exchange and networking opportunities
- Analyzing best-practice cases
- Approaching digital transformation with a framework
- Crafting your transformation path
- Transforming business models
- Building a digital innovation ecosystem
- Leveraging data and managing technology
- Leading transformational change
- Agile leadership – balancing the old and the new
- Building an agile and learning organization
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
This program can also be taken as part of the Postgraduate Diploma in Management curriculum. Bring your career to the next level and gain the formal recognition of your professional development with this university-level certificate.
Leading Digital Transformation counts towards 4 days of the 18 days necessary to receive the diploma.