Executive education program in English
Leading Digital Transformation will equip you to take charge of digital transformation in your organization and drive change effectively. You will dive into strategic, operational and leadership aspects of digital transformation to help you assess how your company can evolve to extract the most value from digital technologies and business models. You will acquire a solid tool kit to master key aspects of the journey, from talking to your data scientist to changing behaviors. You will leave with an individual action plan, ready to make the transformation happen in your company.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Executives at middle- and senior management levels from all parts of the business who would like to effectively drive digital transformation in their organizations and who need a well-rounded overview of what it takes, practical “how to” guidance and inspiration from other companies.
The program covers strategic, operational and leadership aspects of digital transformation, including
- Approaching digital transformation with a framework
- Crafting your transformation path
- Transforming business models
- Building a digital innovation ecosystem
- Leveraging data and managing technology
- Leading transformational change
- Agile leadership - balancing the old and the new
- Building an agile and learning organization
This blended program combines a short, optional webinar with 3.5 days of face-to-face sessions, including interactive classes, hands-on workshops, company guest speakers and case discussions. The optional webinar is designed to get interested leaders up to speed with disruptive technologies and their applications.
- Robust toolkit for leading digital transformation in your business
- Individual action plan and practical guidance
- Learning from diverse, high-caliber faculty and practitioners
- Peer exchange and networking
- Best practice cases
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
This program can also be taken as part of the Postgraduate Diploma in Management curriculum. Bring your career to the next level and gain the formal recognition of your professional development with this university-level certificate.
Leading Digital Transformation counts towards 3,5 days of the 18 days necessary to receive the diploma.