Executive education program in English
For an entrepreneur building a company – or an entrepreneurial thinker strengthening an existing organization – moving beyond the leadership comfort zone is more than an option: It is necessary for survival. Economies and industries are being turned inside out. Traditional corporate hierarchies are no longer sustainable. As a result, standardized approaches to leadership no longer work. In the absence of a roadmap and rulebook, today’s managers need bold leadership skills to drive real change. They also need fresh paradigms to make effective decisions.
Leadership in Action shows managers how to achieve both. A rigorous, three-day, total-immersion experience helps challenge, stretch, and push leadership skills in unexpected ways. Using the transitional approach to change, an action-and-review framework extends thinking beyond classic presentation and case study methods. During the action program segment, participants are challenged to move, perform, communicate, and create during an innovative set of experiential encounters. During the review segment, participants are then engaged in collaborative peer feedback. The combined elements work together to accelerate personal and professional growth – breaking out of the leadership routine and into greater opportunity.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Managers and independent collaborators interested in learning about leadership and followership, facilitated through an action-based learning approach.
- Learn to build bridges between people to generate greater value
- Identify, define, and reinforce your interpersonal strengths
- Explore areas for further leadership development
- Solid network of global contacts
- Developing innovative leadership strategies for teams and industries affected by rapid change
- Cultivating greater followership and developing one’s own strengths by focusing on the substance and character that people naturally want to follow
- Collaborating within a learning, cooperative laboratory environment that generates true innovation
- Fostering healthy group competition that enables achievement at both the personal and organizational levels
- Supporting communication strategies that reach across organizational, cultural, and gender barriers to motivate people and move companies forward
- Building teamwork concepts that transcend traditional hierarchies to address the diverse talent clouds that make up today’s workforce