English-language executive program
Leading People and Teams is a leadership laboratory aimed at enhancing participants’ abilities to address the complex sets of challenges facing managers in their leadership roles. The program's experiment-based structure helps participants to gain awareness of their blind spots as leaders and develop strategies to correct them. Participants will learn how to influence decision makers in support of their initiatives, how to diagnose and remedy potentially toxic organizational dynamics, and how to bolster their leadership through a well-functioning, productive professional network.
The laboratory’s challenging but safe environment provides participants with the opportunity to reflect on their experiences as leaders, experiment with different leadership approaches, and receive valuable feedback and support from both faculty and peers. The individual learning experiences are seconded by a full day of group executive coaching as well as post-program follow-ups.
Target audience: Who should attend the program?
Executives with experience in leading employees and teams who intend to increase their effectiveness in reaching organizational goals through people.
Key benefits: Profit from hands-on expertise
- Gain a clear sense of the mindset, competences, and behaviors needed to be effective leaders
- Learn how to capitalize on and leverage strengths and weaknesses, as well as those of employees, peers, and superiors
- Enhance emotional intelligence, learn influencing strategies, and discover the satisfaction that comes from a thriving leadership role
- Post-program follow-up coaching support
- Empowering individuals and teams
- Creating a compelling leadership vision
- Coalition-building and influence tactics
- Developing effective informal networks
- Leadership coaching