Executive education program in English
Hone your leadership skills and learn to communicate effectively with your subordinates, peers, and superiors in our experience-based program Leading with Psychological Intelligence. This program applies findings from the current research, helping you to build foundations for productive relationships with people, to recognize what motivates both yourself and others, and to learn the most effective ways of working with a range of individuals.
You will discover how you perform as a leader through resolving cases, self-reflection, experiential exercises, lectures, group discussions, peer consultations, and coaching sessions. The number of participants in this course will be significantly lower than what is standard in the executive education industry in order to encourage active involvement and ensure personalized attention to your needs.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Executives leading diverse individuals or teams whose ability to mobilize the talents and efforts of others directly affects the successful achievement of company goals.
"Illuminating when it comes to understanding yourself, your relationship with others, and the influences involved. Thoroughly enjoyable as well."
- Suzanne Hayward, Managing Director, Corporate and Investment Banking, UniCredit Bank
- Concepts and tools needed to better understand the principles of human behavior within organizations
- Increase acceptance of their ideas and work requests and establish productive working relationships
- Further develop their leadership skills and remain resilient in the face of work- and team-related challenges
- Post-program follow-up to support putting new skills into practice
- Solid network of global contacts
- Overview of critical psychology findings relevant for leaders
- Emotional and social competencies of leaders
- Exploration of psychological challenges in decision-making
- Learning styles and their implications at work
- Handling psychologically challenging work-related situations
- Dealing with necessary evils
- Overcoming internal barriers to change
- Facing adversity with resilience and perseverance
- Leadership styles
- Individual leadership coaching session