Executive education program in English
The program Leading with Psychological Intelligence responds to the increasing demands on executives to enhance their leadership efficacy through better connections with subordinates, peers, and superiors. Psychological research offers many insights into human behavior. This program applies these research findings directly applied to the everyday behavior of modern executives.
Participants will discover how they perform as leaders through feedback analysis, experiential exercises, short mini-lectures, small group discussions, peer consultations, and coaching sessions.
Target audience: Who should attend the program?
Executives leading diverse individuals or teams whose ability to mobilize the talents and efforts of others directly affects the successful achievement of company goals.
Key benefits: Profit from hands-on expertise
- concepts and tools needed to better understand the principles of human behavior within organizations
- increase acceptance of their ideas and work requests and establish productive working relationships with subordinates, peers, and superiors
- further develop their leadership skills and remain resilient in the face of work- and team-related challenges
- post-program follow-up to support putting new skills into practice
- solid network of global contacts
- Overview of critical psychology findings relevant for leaders
- Emotional and social competencies of leaders
- Exploration of psychological challenges in decision-making
- Learning styles and their implications at work
- Handling psychologically challenging work-related situations
- Dealing with necessary evils
- Overcoming internal barriers to change
- Facing adversity with resilience and perseverance
- Individual leadership coaching session