Executive education program in English
Understanding and Leading Change prepares participants to meet the problems that come with initiating and implementing change. During the program, participants will examine change processes and the psychological, political, and organizational issues they generate. They will learn to categorize different challenges and identify specific problems for initiators, implementers, and recipients of change. They will understand why change initiatives can fail
and learn how to deal with resistance as well as identify the factors of successful change.
Target audience: Who should attend the program?
Executives concerned with initiating, accompanying, managing, or leading change initiatives.
Key benefits: Profit from hands-on expertise
- Greater awareness of change processes, behavioral patterns, and their challenges
- Deeper understanding of change as a major aspect of organizational life
- Frameworks and tools to initiate and successfully implement necessary change
- Solid network of global contacts
- Understanding the need for change and the challenges accompanying it
- Archetypes and dynamics of change processes
- Why change initiatives fail
- Factors of successful change
- Dealing with resistance
- Influencing others to change
- Individual preferences in change interactions
- Understanding and leading technical and adaptive change
- Frameworks and tools for understanding and leading change