For an entrepreneur building a company – or an entrepreneurial thinker strengthening an existing organization – moving beyond the leadership comfort zone is more than an option. Economies and industries are being turned inside out, and traditional corporate hierarchies are no longer sustainable. Standardized approaches to leadership are no longer fit for purpose. In the absence of a roadmap, today’s managers need bold leadership skills to drive real change.
This creative program uses an action-and-review framework to expand learning beyond lectures and case studies. You will be challenged to perform, communicate, lead, and create in an innovative set of experiential encounters. In review sessions, you will engage in peer feedback. Together, these elements will accelerate your personal and professional growth and help you break out of the leadership routine.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Managers and independent collaborators who are open to experiencing an action-based leadership program.
- Building bridges between people to generate greater value
- Inventing new practices for leading
- Identifying and reinforcing your interpersonal strengths
- Aligning yourself and the leadership role
- Developing innovative leadership strategies for leading during rapid change
- Cultivating greater followership and developing your own leadership persona
- Collaborating within a ”trial-and-error” environment to generate true innovation
- Fostering group competition that enables achievement at both the personal and organizational levels
- Supporting communication strategies that reach across organizational, cultural, and gender barriers to motivate people and move companies forward
- Building teamwork concepts beyond traditional hierarchies