Executive education program in English
Hybrid format: If the current COVID-19 travel restrictions will persist in autumn, the program will be offered in a hybrid format, allowing you to choose between an in-person or remote (online) participation.
The Leading Change Initiatives program supports you in meeting the challenges that come with initiating and implementing change. During the program, you will examine change processes and the psychological, political, and organizational issues they generate. You will learn to diagnose change-related issues and identify options for working with them. You will understand why change initiatives can fail and learn how to deal with change resistance and reluctance.
As German language equivalent, we recommend the program Veränderungsinitiativen führen.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Executives and senior experts concerned with initiating, accompanying, managing, or leading change initiatives.
- Understand change as a central process of an organization and as a management task
- Receive an analytical toolkit to understand change and, based on this understanding, derive the challenges
- Deepen your understanding of the psychology of people and groups in change processes and learn to anticipate and address resistance
- Receive tools and scripts to initiate and successfully implement necessary change initiatives
- Understanding the need for change and the challenges accompanying it
- Dynamics of change processes
- Major reasons for change failure
- Factors of successful change
- Dealing with reluctance and resistance to change
- Influencing others to change
- Individual preferences in change interactions
- Understanding and leading technical and adaptive change
- Frameworks and tools for understanding and leading change