This program is a leadership laboratory, aiming to enhance your ability to address complex challenges you face in your role. The program’s experiment-based format helps reveal your blind spots as a leader and develop strategies to combat them. You will also learn how to influence decision makers to support your initiatives, how to diagnose and remedy potentially toxic organizational dynamics, and how to bolster your leadership through a productive professional network.
The laboratory’s challenging but safe environment asks you to reflect on your own experiences, experiment with different leadership approaches, and receive valuable feedback and support from both faculty and peers. The individual learning elements are complemented by a full day of group executive coaching, as well as post-program follow-ups.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Executives with at least five years of experience in leading teams who wish to be more effective in reaching organizational goals through people.
- Identifying the mindset, skills, and behaviors required of effective leaders
- Learning how to leverage your strengths and weaknesses, as well as those of your network
- Acquiring the tools to strengthen your professional network
- Broadening your active network of global business contacts
- Empowering individuals and teams
- Creating a compelling leadership vision
- Coalition-building and influence tactics
- Developing effective informal networks
- Leadership coaching