This program responds to the increasing demands on executives to enhance their leadership efficacy through better connections with subordinates, peers, and superiors. Psychological research offers many insights into human behavior, and we will apply these to your everyday behavior as a modern executive, helping you to build foundations for productive relationships, recognize what motivates both yourself and others, and learn the most effective ways of working with a range of individuals. Supported by research, you will discover how you perform as a leader using various methods
The number of participants will be significantly lower than in the standard executive education course in order to encourage active involvement and ensure personalized attention to each participant’s needs.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Executives leading diverse individuals or teams whose ability to mobilize the talents and efforts of others directly affects the successful achievement of company goals.
"Illuminating when it comes to understanding yourself, your relationship with others, and the influences involved. Thoroughly enjoyable as well."
- Suzanne Hayward, Managing Director, Corporate and Investment Banking, UniCredit Bank
- Understanding better the principles of human behavior within organizations
- Increasing acceptance of your ideas and work requests
- Establishing more productive working relationships
- Gaining insights into your own leadership motivations and behaviors
- Emotional and social competencies of leaders
- Handling psychologically challenging work-related situations
- Dealing with necessary evils
- Overcoming internal barriers to change
- Facing adversity with resilience and perseverance
- Leadership styles