Despite the evidence that businesses improve their performance with more women in leadership positions, many companies are not taking advantage of the positive effects of having more women in decision-making roles. Women’s Leadership Excellence provides a practical agenda for realizing the advantages of diverse leadership teams and supporting business women to maximize their impact.
The program will equip you with the competence and skills to create, explore, and feel comfortable using the value that your gender brings to leadership. In a supportive and collaborative atmosphere, you will learn how to overcome bias, strengthen your leadership talent, evaluate your career options, and acquaint yourself with networks supporting women in business. You will challenge pre-held notions of fairness and learn how to emphasize both your self-development and that of others.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Female executives with responsibility for a team(s) or large projects. It is of special interest to companies in industries challenged by talent shortages where women are underrepresented.
- Learning how gender diversity is key to sustainable organizational success
- Working on your own authentic female leadership excellence
- Understanding policies and practices that attract more women into senior positions
- Challenging stereotypes and bias
- Recognizing what will support/hinder your individual career progress
- Debunking leadership myths
- Promoting yourself and others
- Maximizing your impact
- Remaining authentic to your inner leadership style
- The relative importance of mentors, coaches, and networks for leading women
- Creating presence and charisma
- Communicating with clarity and flair