Executive education program in English
Global markets are turbulent and their competitive landscapes are continually changing. New customer segments, low-cost competitors, new technologies, and innovative business models demand that suppliers adjust their market approaches to changing conditions.
Similarly, managers responsible for a product and/or region have to know how to tailor services and product offerings to profit from developments. They have to generate competitive market strategies and establish the means for their implementation. This includes gaining support within their corporations and motivating their teams to excel in the global environment.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
The program Bringing Technology to Market has been designed to provide managers in technology-driven B2B markets with the knowledge and concepts they need to develop growth plans and mitigate risk. Responding to the demands of the global business world, the three program modules will comprise an international group of participants and be run in the three major business regions of the United States, China, and Europe.
To promote the role of women in global B2B business, ESMT Berlin Executive Education awards one scholarship with a value of €5,000 to exceptionally qualified and talented candidates. Please contact the program director of Bringing Technology to Market, Olaf Plötner, for more information.
Target audience: Who should attend the program?
Participants with a leading position in technology-driven, globally active B2B companies who are responsible for generating profitable business
Key benefits: Profit from hands-on expertise
- Right understanding, concepts, and tools for improving revenue generation in the global market
- Formation of international network of peers
- Tackling low-cost competition in global B2B markets
- Developing innovative business models
- Turning complex services into a profitable business
- Developing market-based controlling systems
- Optimizing decision making in sales and marketing processes
- Negotiating sales success
- Achieving sales excellence through leadership
- Handling different cultural and political frameworks
- Understanding the current drivers of market-oriented management