Online executive education program in English
NEW: In 2021 the program will be delivered in the live online format.
Without a doubt, information technology is one of the biggest disruptive forces confronting organizations and their leadership teams today. And it is not just large organizations but organizations of all sizes, including the public sector, that are being impacted by the inexorable advances in technology. Most businesses today are – or, at least, are becoming – digital businesses. It seems that no industry is immune to the realities in which business models, business processes, value propositions, customer experiences, products, services, and management practices have been, or are being, transformed by social media, mobile, analytics, big data, the internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence, blockchain, and other digital technologies.
It is therefore paramount that all organizations have a strategy that clearly maps out how the organization plans to leverage digital technologies, not just for competitive purposes but also to manage and run operations. But how do you go about building this strategy? What should such a strategy contain? How can you assess the disruptive impact of digital technologies? And who should be responsible for developing this strategy?
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Executives focused on helping their organizations embrace digital technologies, both operationally and strategically.
- Address the key questions of where, when, and how to invest in digital
- Gain a thorough understanding of the impact of digital technologies for operations and competitive strategy
- Establish a frame of reference for considering digital in a strategic context
- Learn a language to discuss opportunities and challenges
- Gain a toolset to aid in crafting a digital strategy
- Digitalization, digital transformation, and what it means to be digital
- How digital technologies are disrupting competition and redefining industries
- The enabling and shaping effects of technology and implications for strategy
- Leveraging data and analytics
- New business models, platforms, and ecosystems
- Innovating products, services, processes, and customer experiences with digital technologies
- Components of a digital strategy
- Tools, techniques, and approaches for building a digital strategy
- Organizing for digital innovation
- Actively managing the technology investment portfolio
- Leading digital transformation
- Building digital capabilities
- Prioritizing spending on digital