Customer-centricity is a concept touted by many companies, yet difficult to implement in practice. ESMT’s Managing Sales program is designed to support sales leaders in this endeavor. You will be equipped with the latest methods and tools as well as learn from the successes and failures of other companies: from understanding customers’ wants to decoding their true needs; from gaining customers’ buy-in to aligning internal processes. Learn how to facilitate a more customer-centric sales team with clearly defined roles, tasks, and selling behavior. Develop new ideas to improve sales in your own organization, receive feedback from faculty and peers, and leave the program with a concrete action plan.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Managers with several years of professional experience in sales, marketing, or customer management.
- Experiencing innovative approaches to customer-centric sales
- Being exposed to new frameworks, research insights, and best-practice examples
- Learning the benefits of clearly defined roles and selling behaviors
- Exchanging ideas with peers from different industries
- Understanding customer strategies: from collecting specifications to understanding needs
- Bringing digital offerings to market and selling complex service solutions
- Improving customer-centricity and digital transformation of sales
- Managing change to build a customer-centric culture
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
This program can also be taken as part of the Postgraduate Diploma in Management curriculum. Bring your career to the next level and gain the formal recognition of your professional development with this university-level certificate.
Managing Sales counts towards 3 of the 18 days necessary to receive the diploma.