Executive education program in English
The age of the “product pusher” is long gone – sales managers nowadays are trusted and collaborative consultants for their clients. To live up to this ideal, sales leaders need to develop a customer-centric strategy and organization.
Customer centricity is a concept that is touted by many companies yet is difficult to implement. To support sales leaders in this endeavor, participants of the program Managing Sales will acquire the latest customer centricity toolset and learn from the successes and failures of other companies: from understanding customers’ wants to decoding customers’ true needs, from gaining customers’ buy-in to aligning internal processes. In the aim of creating customer-centric sales personnel with clearly defined roles, tasks, and selling behavior, participants will develop new ideas to improve their own sales business, receive feedback from faculty and peers, and leave the program with a concrete action plan.
Find all the program information at a glance in our PDF download.
Who should attend the program?
Managers with several years of professional experience in sales, marketing, or customer management.
- Experience disruptive approaches to customer-centric selling and its key elements
- Get to know new frameworks and concepts, research insights, and best-practice examples
- Understand how to create high-performing sales personnel with clearly defined roles, tasks, and selling behavior
- Capitalize on the exchange between executives from different industries
- Understanding customer strategies: from collecting specifications to understanding needs
- Bringing digital offerings to market and selling complex service solutions
- Improving customer centricity and transforming sales management through digital technologies
- Managing change to build a customer-centric culture