- Identify key stakeholders and their interests
- Think and act across functions
- Develop and implement corporate strategies
- Shape and implement change processes
- Assume responsibility for economic, ecological and social actions
- Manage and motivate employees
- The program is aimed at executives with performance responsibility who are about to assume or have recently assumed a position as general manager. Previous participants have included managing directors, board members and executives from the areas of development, communications, IT, production and engineering, sales, marketing, controlling, finance, HR and the legal department.
Change management, Digitalization, Decision making, Finance, Leadership, Innovation, Career transition, Marketing and sales, Strategy